Citrus and pork complement each other in this very easy-to-make recipe.
Makes 4 servings
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 boneless loin pork chops (each 100 g) 4
- ¼ cup orange juice 50 mL
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard 5 mL
- 1 tsp liquid honey 5 mL
- ½ tsp each dried thyme and tarragon 2 mL
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper 2 mL
- Trim fat from chops and discard. In non-stick skillet over medium heat, brown chops, turning once, for 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine orange juice, mustard, honey, thyme, tarragon and pepper; pour over chops. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until just a hint of pink remains inside chops.
Reference : Canadian Diabetes Association