Kids love simple dishes like this one, with its straight forward flavors.
Makes 4 servings
Cooking time: n/a
- 8 Chicken thighs, skin removed
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) liquid honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp (5 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
– Preheat oven to 350◦ F (180◦ C)
– 13- by 9-inch (3 L) baking dish
- Arrange chicken in baking dish. In a bowl, combine honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; spoon over chicken.
- Bake in oven, basting once, for 45 to 55 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced.
Reference : Canadian Diabetes Association